Miracle Mule is a "swampy tonk" band based in San Rafael, CA, and they needed a website that could elevate their position in the local music community. Most bands cannot afford a professional website and it can mean the difference between getting a gig and sitting around with nothing to do on a Saturday night.
GYST Media has created two different websites for Miracle Mule, updating the older site when the band had some new branding to bring everythiing up to date. As with any band website, there are several things that you must get right. You must capture the band's aesthetic... are they serious? Are they funny? Should it be light, serious, funny? Then you need to help sell the band to potential booking agents and fans.
- Custom Logo - Working with our design team we created a logo that perfectly represented the identity of the band.
- Listen - Four tracks are featured on the website and can be heard with just a click.
- Video - The band had some YouTube videos which are featured on the website.
- Newsletter - A newsletter component was integrated into the site where visitors can signup and the band can create and send updates to members of their mailing list.
- Contact - We created a contact form that sends an email to the band's booker.
- Calendar - We integrated a calendar front and center on their website highlighting upcoming gigs.